Monday, December 3, 2012


Final’s and reports

Tonight those of us who haven’t yet gave our reports. I talked about the extra-life marathon which I have spoken at great length about here, so I will not go into it further. I will say only this, the Open Source power slide show maker has some features that don’t translate into Powerpoint, as a result I had a few problems with my presentation and am considering purchasing Powerpoint proper so I don’t have these issues in the future. Sigh.

I heard some very nice reports on, Voter registration, the Soda ban in New York, Human trafficking, fracking in Ohio, and  student unions. Everybody’s presentation was very fun and clever. I enjoyed them all.

We had to give notes and ask questions, I tried to come up with something everyone could use, both good and bad. I hope my feedback was useful. I got some very good feedback on my report, that I will incorporate into future projects. It’s been a great class, and now that we have reached the end, I will miss going. I’ll still be in school and have a little while left to go.

So out of curiosity what is everyone's opinion of my class topics? Let me know over on facebook and if there's a positive response I'll keep posting from a class next quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment