Monday, April 1, 2013

Ode to Marvel Legendary


Well here we go. The new poem is up and ready and according to the vote the winner was Marvel Legendary. It's a cooperative card game where you play some of the many heroes in the Marvel Universe. The game itself is great fun and even though I didn't get a chance to play it on International Table Top Day, I would still recommend it to everyone. The game includes 15 characters and the middle lines of the poem are individual references to all of them, some are probably easier to guess than others. So please enjoy.

With My Friends I Can Fly

Today I am mighty
I wield the Milnor and strike against my foes with lightning and thunder
With the shield of America I rally my compatriots to victory as a team
Using my keen arachnid senses I move in quick and fast
I SMASH
With a wink and a rifle I know I am only one of the character in this poem who faces evil
Born queen of the skies I use the tempest to move evil to my whims
With one good eye I see where the ground forces go and dispatch them with care
A frozen heart and diamond skin help me let the bystanders stand as one
A quiver in my hands and a glint in my eye lets fly a sharp retort
An electric heart guides me to the resources needed to win
If I play my cards just right I will electrify your heart
By myself I am good with my friends abilities I am unstoppable
An animals unrelenting fury cuts through the night Bub
I see the world through rose colored glasses and with a look that kills
Moving behind enemy lines I find the way and send for help
Assembled the villain falls
Today, we are Legendary


So, what did you think? I'd love to hear please leave a comment below or head on over to Facebook and post one there. See you all next week and, to take a page from the Mans book, Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment