Friday, November 15, 2013

The continuing adventures of J P Nussbaum 13

Well, my friends and I have discussed what to do next. We’ve decided to continue posting the letters. We’re not sure if any of the things that have happened to us this year have been a part of this experience, but we will continue.

As for the things we’ve experienced there have been some developments. Mike has made headway on the viruses found on our computers, he’s tracked them to a server farm in Budapest. While we still don’t know who was responsible for the attack, he’s getting closer to their identity. Each of us has noticed the presence of an odd white van parked down the street from our homes. We can’t tell if it’s the same van, several vans, or just a coincidence. However, the fact that we’ve each seen one leads us to believe it’s something. We’ve given up on mailing or copying the letterhead as it has become obvious that there is some sort of security measure in place to prevent it.

I’m waiting to hear from J.P. again. I’m curious who our mutual friend is and how my grandfather is connected to all of this. It seems like our families are connected. I’ve asked some of my relatives and none of them have heard of the Nussbaum’s. Which I found disappointing because that means in addition to everything else, none of them are reading my blog. Keith is doing some research into my grandfather and the Nussbaum family and looking for any connections, hopefully we’ll learn something eventually.



To Stephen Mayne,

I have much to report. As I said in my last correspondence we have rescued Maria. She is unaware of why they took her, other than they kept asking where her father was, a question on all of our minds. We have moved her to a safe house for her own protection, I’ll not say where since I’m not sure who is reading these off of the internet.

We were able to go through Schuler’s computer network and discover some interesting information. There are files on several scientists, many of them have disappeared over the last eighteen months. We have a friend of my cousin Christine looking for any connection between them and Dr. Cavallaro. We’ve also been able to trace Schuler’s finances through several international banking institutions. We’re not sure where it will lead, but we hope it is a clue to who may be behind this.

On a personal note, I reached out to my sibling through secure channels and was able to make contact with my two brother and my sister. We are as fine as can be expected under the circumstances. Each of us is currently working on a different case and we are unsure if any of these are connected to what happened to mother. Once we learn, I may have to leave what I am doing here to deal with that problem. If I do have to abandon my current line of inquiry I will attempt to inform you if possible. Until then.

Your friend,
J.P. Nussbaum

Let me know what you think, I'm always interested in the opinions of the reader, good or bad. You can either leave a comment below or on facebook. You can also follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment