Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ode to Cowboys and Knights


Hey all, Sorry for being late, I was in Chicago for a very fine wedding, congratulations Tom and Mia, and as a result I was a little late getting my poem for this week done. But here it is after a quick picture of the happy couple.



Heroes Never Change

He wore a helm of solid steel
A mithril sword upon his hip
A mighty steed his dearest friend
He rode to save the day

He wore a hat ten gallons large
A pearl handled colt upon his hip
A fine fast horse his greatest pal
He rode to save the day

He fought through bandits to save the girl
Battled furry monsters with powerful horns
He saved the village from the evil
And rode into the sunset alone


Hope you enjoyed it, once again we had a tie. I'm starting to think you've all organized and are trying for that just to make it harder on me. So how did I do, drop a comment below or head on over to facebook and post there while voting for next weeks topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment