Thursday, August 10, 2017

RPG a Day 2017 Question 10

What is RPGaDay2017?
I’ll link here to the actual group. Basically, it’s a series of questions that you can answer. There are 31 questions that you can answer to help shine a light on the different reasons people play role-play games. This is my answer to the 10th question. For my full list of answers check here.

Question #10: Where do you go for RPG reviews?
Some of the answer for this question is found back in question #3, where I learn about new RPG’s. I go to Geek & Sundry and Red Dice Diaries for the same reasons I learn about new games there. I also go to Drive Thru RPG for user reviews.
Mostly, I go to YouTube. I like to type in the name of an RPG I’m interested in and watch play sessions. Watching other people play the game gives me a good idea of how the game works and whether or not it will be a good fit for you and your friends.

I like watching play-throughs because it gives me a better idea of how the game works and what I’ll be looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment